Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome!

Share Your Story With Amy



Tonight is a first for me. I am so excited that I am having a hard time closing my eyes and going to sleep. 

Origami Owl has had a wait list to become a designer. The response for our lockets became so great the only way to cover the demand was make a wait list to sell it. After Mother's Day, the company had to freeze new designers to make sure everyone was getting the best service. June 17 the wait list opened back up.

 I have a group of amazing women on the list. Each week, I check their number and see how close they are to becoming designers. And tonight something HUGE happened..... My first girl got her wings! I am so proud. I can't wait to see her rock this! 

Origami Owl has been a blessing in my life and my family's life. It has helped us financially and has helped me teach my children how to build something amazing. It allows me to help others find their passion and share their story. How could I not love that?

What's stopping you from chasing your dreams? If you love people, want to make more money, and love our beautiful lockets, what is stopping you from joining me in this incredible journey? I want to help you chase those dreams. I will be there every step of the way. 

Let's build something everyone will remember! 

www.amymarie.origamiowl.com 
Designer #15187


No comments:

Post a Comment