Thursday, August 1, 2013

15 to Life



www.amymarie.origamiowl.com


Today, I served out 15 years of my life sentence. All joking aside, I have been blessed to be married the last 15 years to a man who always loves me and makes me feel beautiful. We have 7 beautiful children. It hasn't always been easy but neither one of us could imagine life any different.

Something I have learned is Disney, although an amazing story teller, totally lied. Cinderella gets thunder thighs and Prince Charming forgets her birthday every once in awhile. True love shines in the tougher moments. When you hit rock bottom but your spouse either catches you, pulls you up, or falls with you laughing. It shines when you look like the ugly duckling but your spouse sees you as a swan. It's casserole and watching the kids play over limos and fancy dinners. It's learning to enjoy every moment not just the big ones. 

Happy Anniversary, Blake! 



No comments:

Post a Comment