Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Behold, the Power of Words

www.amymarie.origamiowl.com



Words. Such a little thing but they pack a punch. As children, we are taught that sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt us. But why are we able to remember the first time a bully called us a name or the first time someone paid us a compliment. Words have power. 

I believe one of the most powerful things we possess is our thoughts. Every successful person will tell you that your thoughts have the power to transform you into what you are thinking about, good or bad. Words have a power that we rarely discuss.

What do my words say about me? Where are my thoughts leading me? I am heading in a direction but am I in control of the way? 

 

Guard your thoughts, speak with conviction, and move forward with confidence. And follow your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment